Sunday, October 3, 2010

RAYA 2010

I'M BACK. with raya's pictures. super basi like the kuih @ yr house alrdy i know. WHAT TO DO! i just realised i wore white again! ala ala sesuci lebaran like that

picture vomit, again! i laike

1st house was esah's :B



with my razi babs & dewi persik HEHE


I MISS YOU B!!!!!!


ke-keai-an akak2 kita terserlah! I SHUKER LARH SHEYS


HAHAHAHA this pose is super IN like that right!!!

so vogue mcm tyra banks...NYE NENEK


i need to learn to smile properly in pictures

muka mintak campak ketupatttttt


kAkI gErEq uNiTeS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


we spent thinking who's house to go next until razi went crazy

POOR THING, YOU KNOW? until play with curtains all


@nisah's!


that's ainnnnnnn :B nisah's cute little sister hehe

nao, it's time to take picture with aBg sAcH0k.......


keningnya maintain nye bang.....


SUPER LUV!!!!! +belle & fizy ):

there's more pictures actually but i am super sleepy already laaaaaa but wait,



NOW MANA DUIT RAYA SAYE?!?!

bye

No comments: