hi. haha! pardon that super crappy faces! i was bored.... then act cute lor CANNOT MEH
so anyhoos! today was fun! i woke up & watched asia food channel with my grams & we got all hungry... HEH! then she came out with a plan to go out fo lunch! lunch date with granny was fun. i just realised she can get all so random! we shopped fo groceries and showed her my fav pastry shop and we got crazy looking @ it hehehe after that ............
here goes the fatty girrrrrrrrl when she enters NTUC........
& then mami poko got home with new issue of manja magazine! & well well! guess who's on manja! no present fo guessing tho TEEHEE veh fat lor. lucky my fat face managed to fit that small space LOL the folks & grandmom were so excited like that. ntg much la anyways, not like i'm nigella lawson, HOR? hee hor
told you already kan, i was bored. BORED
tmr am heading school to pass my contract with marko! i miss school so so so so so much tabulleh tahan w0rh ): FUCK AH I MISS MY CLASSMATES I MISS PHOTOBOOTH SESSION I MISS LAUGHING I MISS CALLING EACH OTHER DOG I MISS THEM CALLING ME POODLE
HMM, tmr gonna make full use of my last off day fo the week! eww thinking of work can really spoil my mood instantlyyyyyyyy ccbs
bye





No comments:
Post a Comment